Claymont Middle School
Phone: 740-922-5241 | Fax: 740-922-7330
215 E. Sixth Street | Uhrichsville, OH 44683
- IMPORTANT DAILY TIMES
- Doors Open
- Tardy Bell
- 6th Grade Lunch
- 7th Grade Lunch
- 8th Grade Lunch
- 7th Grade Pittsburgh Trip
- At this time it is our hope that this trip will go on as planned. However, until we have more definite answers we are going to hold off on collecting payments. At this time, the trip is planned for May 17th. More information will be coming regarding the 7th grade trip - please be patient.
- 8th Grade Washington DC/Gettysburg Trip
- It is our hope that the DC/Gettysburg trip will go on as planned. In addition, we are hopeful that the 8th graders that paid for Pittsburgh as 7th graders will be able to get that trip in as well. We are relying on Traveling Classrooms to keep us up to date with travel restrictions and considerations. At this time those trips are planned for: Pittsburgh - October 26th; DC - May 25-27. Please be patient as we work with Traveling Classrooms regarding the trips. As mentioned above, until we have more guidance on the trips we will hold off collecting deposits.
- CMS newsletters will only be available this year in a digital format (we will not send paper copies home). There is a link on the CMS website for “Principal’s Newsletters.”
- CELL PHONE POLICY
- No cell phone policy changes for 2020-2021