The purpose of THE CLAYMONT CITY SCHOOLS CLAYMONT FOUNDATION, INC., is:
1. to raise funds and promote educational programs for the Claymont City Schools by means of fund raising projects and soliciting donations from business groups, individual corporation, foundations and individuals at large;
2. to initiate, develop and fund educational program ideas and projects in furtherance of the Articles of Incorporation;
3. to make gifts and grants to the school and to individual departments, teachers, students, and student groups to further the purposes of the foundation and of Claymont City Schools;
4. to act as a fiscal agent for donors who wish to sponsor projects for the school, its teachers and students;
5. to provide the means by which restricted gifts may be made in the discretion of the Board of Trustees
so as to provide endowment type opportunities to donors for particular purposes;
6. assist and encourage community involvement with the Claymont City Schools;
7. in general any and all acts which the corporation may do to further the overall performance of academic excellence for the Claymont City Schools.
Please send donations to:
The Claymont Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 222
Uhrichsville, OH 44683